With reference to the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, containing provisions to protect confidentiality in the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that:
- the personal data you provide, or otherwise acquired as part of our business, can be processed using the Information System with or without the aid of electronic means in compliance with the aforementioned regulation for the institutional purposes of our company and in particular for:
- execute a service or one or more contractually agreed operations
- the execution of obligations under laws or regulations
- the protection of our rights in court
- the provision of your data to our company is strictly functional to the execution of the contractual relationship
- in relation to the processing of data by us you have the right to exercise the rights of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 below
- the data controller is Gaia S.r.l. These will be kept in Via statale 467 n.153, 42013 — S. Antonino di Casalgrande, (RE) — Italy
- the data will be kept for the time prescribed by law
- the processing of data provided or otherwise acquired as part of our business may also be carried out by subjects to whom the right to access your personal data is recognized by law or secondary and / or community regulations
Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, EU Regulation 2016/679 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) rights of the interested party:
- In relation to the processing of personal data, the interested party has the right:
- to know, through free access to the register referred to in Article 31, paragraph 1, letter a), the existence of data processing that may concern him;
- to be informed of what is indicated in article 7, paragraph 4, letters a), b) and h);
- to obtain, by the owner or manager, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him; [even if not yet registered], and the communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, [with an interval of not less than ninety days;]
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of data;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in numbers 2) and 3) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right of the protected;
- to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purposes of commercial information or for sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication and to be informed by the owner, no later than when the data is communicated or disseminated, of the possibility of exercising this right free of charge.
- In exercising the rights referred to in paragraph 1), the interested party may confer, in writing, a delegation or power of attorney to natural persons or associations
Method of treatment
The Data Controller processes Users’ Personal Data by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner.
Purpose of the treatment
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Advertising, Hosting and backend infrastructure, Interaction with social networks and external platforms and Display of content from external platforms.
The types of Personal Data used for each purpose are indicated in the specific sections of this document.
In particular, the Navigation Data are processed exclusively:
- for the operational management of navigation;
- for the processing of statistical data on access and consultation;
- data security management.
As for the Personal Data voluntarily provided by the User, they are processed for the following purposes, in addition to those indicated below:
- for the processing of anonymous and aggregate usage statistics;
- protection or defense of rights in court;
- fulfillment of obligations under applicable laws or regulations, including in accounting and tax matters;
- fulfillment of the specific purposes for which these Data have been provided by the User ( e.g. provision of a service, response to specific questions sent via contact form, assistance requests etc.);
- management of User registration and / or access to any reserved areas available on the site;
In order to pursue the processing purposes described above, Gaia srl makes use of the following services, listed for processing purposes.
Hosting, Backup, Security
- This type of service has the function of hosting data and files that allow Gaia srl to function, allow its distribution and provide a ready-to-use infrastructure to provide specific Gaia srl features.
- Some of these services work through servers located geographically in different places, making it difficult to determine the exact place where Personal Data is stored.
- For data protection we use Netsons’ security systems. We perform two scheduled daily backups at different times of the day which are saved in a safe space on the Netsons servers external to the one where the website resides.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of service allows interaction with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of Gaia srl.
The interactions and information acquired by Gaia srl are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network.
In the event that an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
- Google+ +1 button and social widgets (Google Inc.)
The +1 button and Google+ social widgets are interaction services with the Google+ social network, provided by Google Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Like button and Facebook social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The «Like» button and Facebook social widgets are interaction services with the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Twitter Tweet button and social widgets (Twitter, Inc.)
The Tweet button and Twitter social widgets are interaction services with the Twitter social network, provided by Twitter, Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
This type of service allows you to use the User’s data for commercial communication purposes in various advertising forms, such as the banner, videos, etc. This does not mean that all Personal Data are used for this purpose. Data and conditions of use are indicated below.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data. Gaia srl uses this service in order to perform aggregate analyzes on its Users anonymously and, thus, improve the performance of the Gaia srl site
All statistics services are used by Gaia srl through an integration that renders the User’s IP address anonymous.
Viewing content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of Gaia srl and to interact with them. In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
- Google Maps (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is a map visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows Gaia srl to integrate these contents within its pages.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Instagram (Instagram, Inc.)
Instagram is an image viewing service managed by Instagram, Inc. that allows Gaia srl to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Further information on Personal Data
Sharing functionality via social networks
The User is invited to read and accept the privacy policies of these third parties available for consultation at the links in the section dedicated to each of these services within this document.
Rights of the interested party
The User, as an interested party, can contact the Data Controller at any time, without any formality, to assert his rights, as provided for in article 7 of the Privacy Code, which for ease of reading of the User is reported below in its entirety:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2 (of the Privacy Code);
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
To make this site work well, we sometimes install small data files called «cookies» on your device. Most of the big sites do the same too.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored to be retransmitted to the same sites on subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, have different characteristics, and can be used both by the owner of the site you are visiting, and by third parties.
Below you will find all the information on the cookies installed through this site, and the necessary information on how to manage your preferences regarding them.
Technical cookies that do not require consent
- Cookies related to activities strictly necessary for the operation of the Site and the provision of the service: We use these cookies, these are both session and duration cookies.
- Cookies related to saving preferences and optimization. We use these cookies, these are duration cookies.
All technical cookies do not require consent, therefore they are automatically installed following access to the Site.
Cookies for which consent is required
All cookies other than the technical ones mentioned above are installed or activated only following the consent expressed by the user the first time he visits the Site. Consent can be expressed in a general way, interacting with the brief information banner on the landing of the site, in the manner indicated in this banner (by closing the banner, or clicking on the OK button, or scrolling the page or clicking on any of its elements); or it can be supplied selectively, according to the methods indicated below. This consent is tracked on the occasion of subsequent visits. However, the user always has the option to revoke all or part of the consent already expressed.
Cookies managed by third parties
Cookies managed by third parties are also installed through this site. You will find below some information regarding third parties, a link to the related policy and to the form containing information on the processing in order to express or deny consent to the installation of these cookies. For everyone, you can also express your consent by closing this page or going to another page on the Site.
Advertising profiling cookies and specific categories
They are used to deliver advertising based on the interests expressed through browsing and (i) for sending advertising to subjects who have previously visited this site (retargeting cookies); (ii) for sharing content on social networks (social network cookies); (iii) for the management of statistics, also in disaggregated form (statistical cookies).
You will find below the name of the third parties that manage them, and for each of them the link to the page where you can receive information on the treatment and express your consent.
The necessary cookies contribute to making the website usable by enabling basic functions such as browsing the pages and accessing the protected areas of the site. The website is unable to function properly without these cookies.
|wc_fragments_#||www.gaiamobili.com||On hold||Session||HTML Local Storage|
Preference cookies allow the website to store information that influences its behavior or appearance, such as the preferred language or the location in which you are located.
|wp-wpml_current_language||www.gaiamobili.com||Determines the international prefix calculated on the basis of the user’s IP address. Used to determine which language should be used for users.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
Statistical cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with sites by collecting and transmitting information anonymously.
|_ga||www.gaiamobili.com||Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||www.gaiamobili.com||Used by Google Analytics to limit the frequency of requests||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||www.gaiamobili.com||Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|collect||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the device and user behavior. It tracks the user on devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|woocommerce_recently_viewed||www.gaiamobili.com||Contains data on the latest products viewed by the visitor. Used for internal statistics by the website operator.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Potranno essere rimossi in qualsiasi momento, ti basta cliccare qui: Request / cancellation of personal data
Remember that you can manage your cookie preferences also through the browser
If you do not know the type and version of browser you are using, click on «Help» in the browser window at the top, from which you can access all the necessary information.
If, on the other hand, you know your browser, click on the one you are using to access the cookie management page.
For further details on the procedure to be followed or for further information on the topic of cookies, the user can visit the sitewww.aboutcookies.org.
Archived data collection
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is how we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except their username which they cannot change). Website administrators can also view and edit this information.
The collected data will remain in our database and can be removed at any time, just click here: Request / cancellation of personal data
In your browser you can set your privacy preferences so as not to store cookies, delete them after each visit or every time you close your browser, or even accept only the cookies of seositimarketing.it
For your information:
The data controller (find the references and contact details at the top of this page); we do not give your email address to anyone else, for any reason (unless you give permission to do so);
Applications on the site that collect data
The contact forms that you find on our sites are generated by the Contact Form 7 service. This service can manage multiple contact forms and gives the possibility to customize the contents of the e-mails in a flexible way. It also allows spam filtering.
To obtain data relating to user navigation on our site, we use Google Analytics, which is an excellent free service provided by Google; Google Analytics has been set up so that your IP address is anonymized, by resetting the last part of the address itself.
The information generated by the Google Analytics cookie on your use of the website (including the first part of your IP address) is then transmitted to Google and stored on its servers in the United States. Google uses this information to track and examine the use of the site by visitors, and to provide this data, in aggregate form and never linked to your identity, through the Analytics reports and its other information services (e.g. Google Trends).
Google could transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or in the case of subjects that process this information on its behalf; the information on privacy and use of Google Analytics data is here.
We use analytics data to better understand what you like and what you don’t like, and to improve the content of the site.
If you don’t want to be «tracked» with Google Analytics you can download the add-on which works with the most popular browsers, and is distributed by Google
To guarantee the security and integrity of the data that make up the website, we have installed the Wordfence application on each site(https://www.wordfence.com/). Wordfence includes in its services an endpoint firewall and a malware scanner that protect the website. It is the safest and most available security solution.